Wednesday, May 13, 2009

6th Training Session...

We had another training session tonight. This was our sixth one. We had a blast. Good conversation and great people. It's nice getting to know you guys outside of class. :]

When I first got to Big Tree Park, I realized the park closed at sunset which is usually around 8pm. I was afraid our cars would get locked in the park while we were walking. So we cut it short and only walked for 45 minutes. But we kept a quick pace to try and get a good workout in anyways.

I was so relieved to see the gates still open when we got back to the park.

The Cross Seminole trail was beautiful. Lined with tall trees. I felt like I was walking through a jungle. There was a cool breeze. Was the perfect night for a walk.

We're walking again tomorrow night. Same time, same place. You're all welcome. Bring the kids if that'll help. The trail is wide enough for strollers if you have 'em.

Here's our crew from tonight:

From the left:
Me (Cara), Angie, Diana, Polly & Judi
(Judi's husband, Howard "Hawk" was behind the camera. Thanks, Hawk!)

I wanted to mention that Fran has been walking on her own. She can't walk that late, but she's been steady at it. Go Fran!

And Nancy has been steady at her new Wii Fit. I'm very envious of her. Those things look like so much fun. So glad to hear you're kicking it up a notch with the Wii, Nancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment