Friday, May 15, 2009

7th Training Session.. well sort of...

So last night’s exercise session got cancelled due to rain.

Well, sort of.

The weather cleared up right before 7:00 so I went ahead and headed over to the park just in case someone showed up. No one did, of course though. I mean, it had been raining all afternoon.

But the skies were clear so I decided to go for a run.

I had the entire trail to myself. It was so peaceful and rejuvenating. I had a great run. 

I haven’t been running in over a month (maybe 2). My knee started bothering me during running so I backed off a bit so I wouldn’t cause any permanent injuries. But I felt so good last night that I decided to go for it.

It only started hurting just a little bit right towards the end of my run, so all in all it was a great run. Here are some pictures of the trail I took along the way.

Hope to see you all there tonight.





No comments:

Post a Comment